Aluminium Quick Release D-Ring 14mm Purple
Pro-Bolt's own style anodised Aluminium 6mm quarter turn fastener. Used by Racers our D-Ring 1/4 turn fasteners are super lightweight and super quick to use. Length measured from under the head to the tip.
|Product Type||Bodywork / Fairing|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturer to Fit||Pro-Bolt Generic|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, gunmetal grey, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
New to our range is a Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolt with a Potassium Dichromate finish, which is excellent for Marine and Mining applications.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
jamie - Oct 28, 2015Top product
Awesome product from pro-bolt, would use these guys everytime for all my bolts etc, high quality and great value