Our fairing kits include all the fasteners required to replace the original visible bolts (where applicable) on the:
- Side fairings
- Front mudguard
- Belly pan
- Seat unit
- Nose cone
Fairing kits usually contain a variety of sizes of dome head bolts.
Some kits however will also include Countersunk Bolts and Washers to replicate large headed bolts and Allen bolts to fit in recesses.
Where Quick Release kits are available for certain models of bike, the 1/4 turn fasteners are offered with a choice of either D-Ring or Allen Key fastening. Clips are also included if applicable.
Kits are easy to use, remove one bolt at a time, and replace with an identical length Pro-Bolt in to your original backing clip. Where this is not possible we include appropriate nuts.
Should you wish to replace any worn original receptacles they are available to order separately.
Also included in the kit is:
- Copper Grease Sachet
- Anti-scratch washers
- Plastic Tubing
- Relevant Allen keys
- Pro-Bolt Decal Sticker
|Product Type||Bodywork / Fairing|
|Quantity in Kit||40|
|Weight in Gms||80.4500|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, gunmetal grey, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR700 16+