Aluminium Quick Release D-Ring 17mm Pack x 10 Pro-Bolt's own style anodised Aluminium 6mm quarter turn fastener. Used by Racers our D-Ring 1/4 turn fasteners are super lightweight and super quick to use.
Length measured from under the head to the tip.
Included in the pack are anti-scratch plastic washers to protect the fairing and steel 'grippa' washers to place on the stud at the back of the fairing to prevent clips dropping out when loosened.
Please note backing plates are not included but are available to order separately as both slide and rivet on fixings.
|Product Type||Bodywork / Fairing|
|Weight in Gms||3.2000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
- Motorcycle Ducati 748 916 996 998 94-03