Aluminium Allen Bolt M5 x (0.8mm) x 20mm
0.8mm pitch 4mm Allen Key Drive, length measurement is taken from under the head.
Material High Tensile Anodised Aluminium.
Unsure what size you need? Why not order one of our progauges and double-check? Take a look here
|Weight in Gms||1.4000|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Socket Cap|
|Allen Key Size||4mm|
Manufactured from 7075T6 aluminium, and suitable for use in all non-safety critical areas, all products are available in a choice of black, blue, gold, orange, purple, red and silver. During manufacturing, the head is cold formed and the shank thread rolled. The anodising involves chemically brightening and colour anodising to between 8 and 12 microns thick. We offer Race Spec Drilled Flanged Hex Head, Socket Cap Bolts, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 10mm.
- Density2730kg/m3 (170lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 72GPa (10.4 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 505MPa (73.2 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus27GPa (3.92 x 106 psi)
- Shear Strength330MPa (47.9 x 103 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.33
- Hardness 150 Brinell
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 185 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 26.4 Mnm/kg
Jim - Jul 24, 2018great colour in red
look fab on my partners mtb for added bling
Chris - Feb 22, 2016Show quality
Use these in my rifle scope mounts, never rust and look amazing!
Perfect for any show quality example...