Stainless Steel Disc Bolt
GSXR Suzuki Disc Rotor Bolt. Great for replacing rusty originals! Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel, these are a brighter and corrosion resistant version of the original bolts - they look stunning fitted to the bike!
The dimensions of the bolts are as follows. 8mm thread diameter x 1.25mm thread pitch. 33mm length, 16mm head diameter with a 6mm Allen key size. Directly underneath the head is a shoulder which has an O/D of 10mm and also a length of 10mm. Please see below for silhouette.
They can be torqued to manufacturers' original settings.
Priced individually and listed in model specific bike sections where fitment has been established.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||15.9400|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Allen Key Size||6mm|
|Head Style||Special - Allen Key|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black & Gold Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.