We recommend these are fitted dry to avoid brake fluid contamination. An essential item if upgrading your brake lines or a simple neat replacement for rusty originals.
The Race-Spec design is pre-drilled on all the flats to allow for ease of lock wiring and are manufactured from grade 316 Stainless Steel.
This material offers superb corrosion resistance and durability. They are machined with rolled threads to give extra strength and polished to a mirror finish. Ideal when quality, strength and corrosion resistance is required.
Fitments are available for Clutch, Front and Rear Brake Calipers and Master Cylinders.
Please use our vehicle search for model specific fitments.
Stainless Steel is also available in black and gold, which not only looks great but has other benefits too.
This beautiful long lasting finish results from an application of Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC). This gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating, which increases the fastener lifetime dramatically and helps to prevent galling. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Please note that due to this special coating Stainless Steel is not identical to our Aluminium.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||10.8100|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black & Gold Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Honda CB1000 Big One P-T 93-97
- Motorcycle Honda CB750 SOHC All Years
- Motorcycle Honda CB750-900 DOHC F2 92-01
- Motorcycle Honda CBR400RR NC29 Gull Arm 90-94
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600FH-FL 87-90
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600FS1-FS2 01-02
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600FS-FW 95-98
- Motorcycle Honda CBR900RRT-RRV Fireblade 96-97
- Motorcycle Honda GL1500 Gold Wing All Years
- Motorcycle Honda RVF750 RC45 93-99
- Motorcycle Honda VFR750FL-FP 90-93
- Motorcycle Honda VT600 C Shadow 92-02
- Motorcycle Honda XR600R 85+
- Motorcycle Honda XR650R 00+
- Motorcycle Honda CB600 Hornet F7-FAE 07-13
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX600 FJ-FV GN72A Katana 88-97
- Motorcycle Triumph Daytona 675 06-14
- Motorcycle Yamaha FZ1 Fazer 06-10
- Motorcycle Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L 15+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR900 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR700 16+
- Motorcycle Honda MSX125 Grom 16+
- Motorcycle Honda CBR300R 14+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZ450F 17+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R3 15+
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 WT-WX SRAD 96-99
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-9R C1-C2 Ninja 98-99
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-7R P1-P7 Ninja 96-03