We recommend these are fitted dry to avoid brake fluid contamination. An essential item if upgrading your brake lines or a simple neat replacement for rusty originals.
The Race-Spec design is pre-drilled on all the flats to allow for ease of lock wiring and are manufactured from grade 316 Stainless Steel.
This material offers superb corrosion resistance and durability. They are machined with rolled threads to give extra strength and polished to a mirror finish. Ideal when quality, strength and corrosion resistance is required.
Fitments are available for Clutch, Front and Rear Brake Calipers and Master Cylinders.
Please use our vehicle search for model specific fitments.
Stainless Steel is also available in black, which not only looks great but has other benefits too..
This beautiful long lasting black finish results from an application of Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) This gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating, which increases the fastener lifetime dramatically and helps to prevent galling. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Please note that due to this special coating Black Stainless Steel is not identical to our Black Aluminium.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||10.8100|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black & Gold Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Honda CBR400RR NC29 Gull Arm 90-94
- Motorcycle Honda VFR750FL-FP 90-93
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit 01-05
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSF600 Bandit 00-04
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX600 FW-FK1 JS1AJ Katana 98-02
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX750F Katana 98-03
- Motorcycle Suzuki SV1000 03-04
- Motorcycle Suzuki SV1000S 03-04
- Motorcycle Suzuki SV1000S 05-07
- Motorcycle Suzuki SV650 99-02
- Motorcycle Suzuki TL1000R 98-03
- Motorcycle Suzuki TL1000S 97-03
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 99-02
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 03-07
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 08-11
- Motorcycle Triumph Tiger 800 11-14
- Motorcycle Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L 15+
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT-10 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR900 16+
- Motorcycle Ducati Multistrada 1100 06-09
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR700 16+
- Motorcycle Honda MSX125 Grom 16+
- Motorcycle Honda CBR300R 14+
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 K1-K2 01-02
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 K3-K4 03-04
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 K5-K6 05-06
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K1-K3 01-03
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K4-K5 04-05
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K6-K7 06-07
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K8-L0 08-10
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 WV-Y 97-01
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 K4-K5 04-05
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 K6-K7 06-07
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 K8-L0 08-10
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R750 Y-K3 00-03
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-9R C1-C2 Ninja 98-99
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-7R P1-P7 Ninja 96-03
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 B1-B2 Ninja 03-04
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 C1-C2 Ninja 05-06
- Motorcycle Kawasaki ZX-10R C1H-C2H 04-05