We recommend these are fitted dry to avoid brake fluid contamination. An essential item if upgrading your brake lines or a simple neat replacement for rusty originals.
The Race-Spec design is pre-drilled on all the flats to allow for ease of lock wiring and are manufactured from grade 316 Stainless Steel.
This material offers superb corrosion resistance and durability. They are machined with rolled threads to give extra strength and polished to a mirror finish. Ideal when quality, strength and corrosion resistance is required.
Fitments are available for Clutch, Front and Rear Brake Calipers and Master Cylinders.
Please use our vehicle search for model specific fitments.
Stainless Steel is also available in black, which not only looks great but has other benefits too..
This beautiful long lasting black finish results from an application of Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) This gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating, which increases the fastener lifetime dramatically and helps to prevent galling. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Please note that due to this special coating Black Stainless Steel is not identical to our Black Aluminium.
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||10.8100|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Flanged Hex Head|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black & Gold Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Ducati Monster 800 S2R 05-08
- Motorcycle Ducati Monster 996 S4S 07+
- Motorcycle Honda CBR600FH-FL 87-90
- Motorcycle Honda VFR750FL-FP 90-93
- Motorcycle Triumph Tiger 800 11-14
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple 1050cc 10-14
- Motorcycle Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L 15+
- Motorcycle Yamaha MT-10 16+
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR900 16+
- Motorcycle Ducati Sport 1000S 07-09
- Motorcycle Yamaha XSR700 16+
- Motorcycle Honda MSX125 Grom 16+
- Motorcycle Honda CBR300R 14+
- Motorcycle Honda CRF450R 17+
- Motorcycle Triumph Speed Triple 1050 S 17+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZ450F 17+
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R3 15+
- Motorcycle Ducati Hypermotard 1100S 07-10