Can be torqued to manufacturers’ original settings. Listed in model specific bike sections where fitment has been established.
Compliments rear axle nuts and chain tension adjusters perfectly. Please use our vehicle search for model specific fitments.
Prefer something a little more subtle? This kit is also available in Black Stainless Steel which not only looks great but has other benefits too..
This beautiful long lasting black finish results from an application of Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) This gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating, which increases the fastener lifetime dramatically and helps to prevent galling. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Please note that due to this special coating Black Stainless Steel is not identical to our Black Aluminium.
|Weight in Gms||53.0800|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Manufactured from A316 stainless steel. A316 stainless steel has a minimum chromium content of 16.5% and contains elements of carbon, molybdenum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, nickel, manganese and iron, all of which add properties of formability, strength, weldability and enhanced corrosion resistance. All of the fasteners are highly polished to a mirror-like finish.
- Density 8030kg/m3 (501lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 193GPa (28 x 106psi)
- Yield Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 570MPa (82.7 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 260MPa (37.7 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus78GPa (11.3 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 40% elongation at break +
- Minimum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Poisson's Ratio0.27
- Hardness 95 Rockwell B+
- Maximum value allowed by ASTMA240
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 32.4 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.0 Mnm/kg
Black & Gold Stainless Steel: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Aprilia NA850 Mana 07-11
- Motorcycle Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada 05-09
- Motorcycle Aprilia RSV1000R Factory 04-05
- Motorcycle Aprilia RSV1000R Factory 06-08
- Motorcycle Aprilia RSV4 1000 Factory 09-16
- Motorcycle Aprilia SMV750 Dorsoduro ABS 08-16
- Motorcycle Aprilia Tuono V4R 11-15
- Motorcycle Aprilia Caponord 1200 16+