|Product Type||Bodywork / Fairing|
|Material||Titanium Grade 5|
|Weight in Gms||3.9800|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Ducati 748 916 996 998 94-03
- Motorcycle Ducati 749 02-05
- Motorcycle Honda VFR400 NC30 89-94
- Motorcycle Aprilia RSV1000 Mille 98-01
- Motorcycle Aprilia RSV1000 Mille R 03-04
- Motorcycle Ducati 749R 04-06
- Motorcycle Ducati 999 02-05
- Motorcycle Ducati 999R S 02-05
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 00-01
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R1 98-99
- Motorcycle MV F4 750 04-12
- Motorcycle MV F4 1000 13-18
Ben - Oct 27, 2018Best D-Ring for ur buck.
I purchase these D's for my R1. Craftsmanship is top notch indeed, but for some reason i feel that there is room to improve this product. The thin D ring that goes over the bolts head will snap off if you really twist the bolt in place . It happens to me all the time and its annoying! Also, i have a hard time twisting it in place with the OEM back fairing plates. Its just isn't a smooth snap!
other then that...A+