Titanium Front Brake Caliper Mount Bolt Set DualDrive
Titanium Front Brake Caliper Mount Bolt Kit. To mount the front caliper to the fork leg. An area of the bike that quickly suffers from rust and corrosion. This kit offers better corrosion resistance and is 40 percent lighter than the original bolts. Can be torqued to the manufacturers original setting.
Black Titanium The beautiful, long lasting black finish results from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC) this gives supreme hardness and corrosion resistance provided by a nano composite coating. This coating increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling. DLC coatings increase the component lifetime dramatically. By incorporating them right from the beginning, the overall system cost can be held level or may even be reduced.
Also available in Blue, Gold and Purple Haze anodised Titanium.
Please note that our coloured Titanium is not identical to our Aluminium range.
Unsure what size you need? Why not order one of our progauges and double-check? Take a look here
|Material||Titanium Grade 5|
|Product Type||Brake / Caliper|
|Weight in Gms||53.6900|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Honda CBR900RRN-RRS Fireblade 92-95
- Motorcycle Honda CBR900RRT-RRV Fireblade 96-97
- Motorcycle Honda CBR900RRW-RRX Fireblade 98-99
- Motorcycle Honda CBR929RRY-RR1 Fireblade 00-01
- Motorcycle Honda CBR954RR2-RR3 Fireblade 02-03
- Motorcycle Honda RVF400 NC35 94-99
- Motorcycle Honda VFR400 NC30 89-94
- Motorcycle Honda VFR750FL-FP 90-93
- Motorcycle Honda VTR1000 F Firestorm 97-05
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSF650SA Bandit 07-08
- Motorcycle Suzuki AN650 Burgman 06-15
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSF1250 Bandit 07-09
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R1000 K1-K2 01-02
- Motorcycle Suzuki GSX-R600 K1-K3 01-03