|Product Type||Engine Kits / Parts|
|Material||Titanium Grade 5|
|Weight in Gms||18.6600|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Special - Hex Head|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 08-11
- Motorcycle Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade 12-16
Graham Paton - Jun 26, 2019Quality finish and 50% weight saving over original item - Note - item is incorrectly described
Bought this item as part of weight saving measures for my CBR1000RR 2010 trackbike.
Standard of machining and finish is very good, but it's wise to use PTFE sealing tape on both the outer and inner threads to prevent oil leakage. Weight saving over original item is significant and the main reason for purchase.
Note the item is described as 'Oil Filter Mount Bush', when in fact it is the 'Oil Pressure Switch Mount Bush'.
Another great item from Pro Bolt