Why not replace the tatty old steel bolts on your front or rear brake reservoir mounts for our beautiful Titanium versions, which will last a lifetime and always look great!
Our Titanium fasteners are made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (Grade 5) and are incredibly strong, while having an advantage of being around 42% lighter than Stainless Steel. These are polished and are also available in Blue, Gold and Purple Haze, enabling you to really make your bike stand out amongst the crowd.
|Material||Titanium Grade 5|
|Product Type||Frame / Bolt-Ons|
|Weight in Gms||21.7300|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Head Style||Dome Head|
Made from aircraft grade titanium 6AL-4V (grade 5), the outstanding benefits are that we roll the threads to produce greater fatigue strength and reduce galling. These bolts are in excess of 120,000psi ultimate tensile strength, suitable to replace both Grade 5 and Grade 8 steel bolts. We offer Race Spec drilled Flanged Hex Head Bolts, Flanged Hex Head, Tapered Socket Cap, Countersunk Bolts, Dome Head Bolts, Nuts and Washers – from 3mm to 12mm.
- Density4420kg/m3 (276lb/ft3)
- Young's Modulus 110GPa (16 x 106 psi)
- Yield Strength 828MPa (120 x 103 psi)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 1030MPa (149 x 103 psi)
- Compressive Strength 960MPa (139 x 103 psi)
- Shear Modulus43GPa (6.24 x 106 psi)
- Ductility 10% elongation at break
- Poisson's Ratio0.34
- Hardness 36 Rockwell C
- Strength-to-Weight Ratio 187 kNm/kg
- Stiffness-to-Weight Ratio 24.9 Mnm/kg
Black Titanium: Long lasting finish resulting from an application of Diamond Like Coating (DLC). This unique finish increases the fastener lifetime and helps to prevent galling whilst providing a supreme hardness and offering the optimum in corrosion resistance thanks to a nanocomposite coating.
- Motorcycle Kawasaki Z1000 SX 14-16
- Motorcycle Yamaha YZF-R3 15-18